Sweet and refreshing, frozen strawberry daiquiris are ideal to serve on hot summer days. Daiquiris are traditionally made with light rum, also called silver or white rum. Strawberry daiquiris are made with just a few simple steps, but prepare them the day before serving because they need time to freeze.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 454gr can of frozen limeade concentrate
- Light rum
- 340gr bag of frozen strawberries
- 1-1/2 quart bowl
- Cocktail glass
- Lime or strawberry slice
Place the frozen strawberries in the blender and cover. Process at medium speed until the strawberries are a smooth mixture.
Pour the processed strawberries and a can of frozen limeade into a 1-1/2 quart freezer-safe bowl. Use the limeade can to measure 3 cans of water and add them to the bowl, along with 2-1/2 cans of light rum.
Mix the ingredients with a spoon before covering the bowl and placing it in the freezer overnight. The mixture will not freeze solid.
Serve the strawberry daiquiris by placing half the mixture in the blender and blending for several seconds until slushy. Pour into a cocktail glass and serve with a short straw.
Tips and warnings
- You can substitute a can of frozen lemonade for the limeade.
- Chill cocktail glasses in the freezer before serving to help keep the daiquiris cold.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for