Many nurses working in a hospital's nursery attach a small bow to the head of a newborn girl before returning the baby to her mother. It not only looks adorable but tells the world, "I'm a girl!" It is extremely simple to attache the bows using the proper adhesive. If your baby does not have hair, do not fret. These bows simply stick to the baby's head.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Small hair bow (no clips attached)
- Baby shampoo
- Personal lubricant, hair gel or Karo syrup
Wash the baby's hair using a mild baby shampoo. Pat the hair dry.
Brush the baby's hair with a soft-bristled baby brush.
Put a pea-sized amount of personal lubricant (this is what hospitals use to attach bows), hair gel or Karo syrup on the back of a small hair bow.
Place the bow on your baby's head. Press it into place gently. Keep clothing from touching the bow until the adhesive has dried.
Tips and warnings
- To remove the bow, wash your baby's head with a mild shampoo. If residue is left on the head, use a brush to gently scrub the area clean.
- A baby's skin is very sensitive. If you notice an adverse reaction, remove the adhesive immediately using baby shampoo and warm water.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for