TAG Heuer has been making watches since 1860 and their experience and expertise has earned them a reputation as one of the finest Swiss watchmakers around. Elegant, functional and built to last, you can purchase a TAG Heuer that will keep you on time in the boardroom or keep you from getting lost at sea. The best thing about the TAG Heuer watch is how easy it is to change the time; from continent to continent you can set the time in seconds and be where you have to be.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- TAG Heuer Watch
Remove your TAG Heuer watch from your wrist and hold it in your hand so the watch face is toward your body.
Pinch the crown (the bevelled end in the middle of the right side of the watch) and pull it out slowly. You will feel it stop fairly close to the watch face. Continue pulling the crown out to its fullest length, this is called position 3.
Turning the crown, watch the hands on the watch face as they move and stop turning the crown when you have reached the time you want.
Push the crown back into the watch and your watch is ready to be worn.
Tips and warnings
- Your TAG Heuer watch is self-winding. As you wear the watch and move, an internal rotor will activate the spring and wind the watch. A fully wound watch can sit for 36 hours without being wound.
- Make sure the crown is pushed completely back into place before wearing the watch or the watch will not function.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for