The Lexmark P4350 All-In-One combines the capabilities of a printer, copier, scanner and fax machine into a single device, compatible with both PC and Apple computers. The Lexmark P4350 can support a wide range of media, including banners, card stock, envelopes, transparencies and photo paper. It can print colour documents at 4800 by 1200 dpi (15 pages per minute) or monochrome documents at 2400 by 1200 dpi (22 pages per minute). If you wish to install a Lexmark P4350 printer, the procedure to do so is straightforward. Follow the directions below.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Lexmark P4350 printer
- USB cable
- Installation software
Connect one end of the power cord to the corresponding port on the rear of the printer. Plug the remaining end into an available electrical socket.
Locate the navigation button on the front of the printer. Press the right portion of the navigation button to choose your desired language. Press "Select."
Raise the paper support tray located on top of the scanner unit. Extend the guides on the paper support tray as far as they will go. Insert paper into the paper support tray. Slide the guides inward until they are flush with the paper. Extend the paper support tray located on the front of the printer.
Raise the scanner unit and wait for the print cartridge holder to move into view. Raise the lids on the print cartridge holder and insert the print cartridges (the photo cartridge goes on the left and the colour cartridge goes on the right). Lower the lids until they snap into place over the print cartridges.
Lower the scanner unit. Press "Select;" the printer will now generate an alignment test page.
Turn on your computer and log into your operating system. Connect one end of the USB cable to the corresponding port on the back of your printer. Connect the remaining end to any available USB port on your computer. Insert your installation CD and follow the onscreen instructions. Installation is now complete.
Tips and warnings
- If you no longer have the installation software that came packaged with your printer, download an installer from the Lexmark website (see link in Resources).
- You may purchase supplies and accessories for your Lexmark P4350 printer directly from the manufacturer's website (see link in Resources).
- During installation, avoid touching the gold contacts on your printer cartridges.
- Do not attempt to use a power supply other than the one that came packaged with your printer.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for