Chloe Paddington bags are some of the hottest accessories for women. Because they are such a sought-after commodity you will find fakes and replicas for sale as well. If you want to make sure you are spending your money on the real thing there, follow the steps below.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Challenging
Other People Are Reading
Examine the metal on the bag. It should all be the same colour. All of the rivets as well as the key and lock should be a deep, brushed, matt brass colour except the zipper which is silver. There should be no spots or discolourations on the metal. Imposter bags have a brighter brass colour and not all of the metal will match.
Check the stitching throughout the bag. Authentic bags have a thick nylon thread. All stitching should be tight and straight. The stitching on the handle should be the same. There is an extra piece of leather on the handles of authentic bags, the stitching on it should be of the same thick nylon and the seam should point outward.
Inspect all the small details of the bag. Make sure ivory bags are trimmed in brown leather and not ivory as is the case with most fakes. The inner lining should be a heavy cotton fabric. If it is authentic one of the pockets will have a tag with either a date or serial number on it.
Tips and warnings
- Take your time when inspecting the bag. Imposters were made to fool even the most discerning eye.
- Designer imposters get better each year. Make sure you know exactly what to look for.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for