Dogs with long hair often get tangles even with regular brushing, but having a hair detangler helps them brush out the hair without having to cut any of it off. A natural hair detangler made at home with some inexpensive, easy-to-find ingredients helps during brushing time to smooth out the hair and make it soft. A natural hair detangler, made with natural ingredients, is safe to use on pet and human hair.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Spray bottle
- 1 tsp aloe vera gel
- 2 drops glycerine
- 2 drops essential oil
- 15 drops grapefruit seed extract
- 236ml distilled water
Pour the distilled water into the spray bottle.
Add the aloe vera gel, glycerine, essential oil and grapefruit seed extract to the bottle of distilled water.
Place the lid on the spray bottle and tighten.
Shake the spray bottle to mix all of the ingredients.
Spray some of the hair detangler onto your dog's hair and brush to remove tangles.
Tips and warnings
- Brush your dog's hair often to keep the tangles under control.
- Avoid spraying the detangler into your dog's eyes.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for