The Cuttlebug die-cutting machine is an easy-to-use tool. Scrapbookers and crafters can cut shapes or alphabets that can be used for a wide variety of projects. The dies can be used on paper, foam, fine mesh, vinyl, chipboard and other thin crafting materials. The Cuttlebug also gives the crafter the opportunity to emboss designs on paper. The die cuts and embossed designs work for scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, children's school crafts and gift projects. The Cuttlebug dies are simple to use.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Cuttlebug machine by Provo Craft
- Cuttlebug dies
Place Cuttlebug machine on a flat work surface.
Lower the platforms found at each side of the product. The machine will then suction the base to your work surface, keeping it firmly in place.
Select the die that you want to make die cuts with.
Place paper or material you want to make die cuts with and the die face up on the platform between the cutting pads.
Turn the handle and watch your Cuttlebug die move through the machine. The pressure cuts the paper or crafting material.
Pull the Cuttlebug die away from the material and separate the excess from the die cut you have just made.
Tips and warnings
- Dies are the tools that are used to cut shapes into paper and other materials.
- A die cut is the shape that is cut when using a die.
- The Cuttlebug machine accepts other major manufacturers' dies.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for