Spiderman is such an incredible and popular comic book character that he has completely redefined the entire comic book franchise. Spiderman is not only a superhero in monthly comic books, but a video game star, TV star, movie star and is the subject of hundreds of toys. One of the coolest aspects of Spiderman is his distinct logo of a spider on his chest. Drawing this logo is fairly easy and requires the manipulation of only a few basic shapes.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Black ink pen
- Kneaded eraser
- Red marker
- Black marker
Draw a circle in the centre of the page for the head of the spider. Add a long upside down triangle for the tail. Connect the head to the tail with a small rectangle. Add eight short lines protruding from the left and right side of the head.
Add "L" and reverse "L" shapes to the upper four legs to create the entire upper legs of the spider. Add upside down "L" and reverse upside down "L" shapes to the bottom legs to finish them. Add two curved lines on the top of the head for teeth.
Draw parallel lines around the outside of the spider's body and legs to add size to the form. Erase all of your guidelines. Ink the entire picture. Let the ink dry and carefully erase the pencil lines.
Color the entire spider black. Use the black marker to do this.
Color the background with the red marker. Make sure the black marker is dry so that the ink doesn't bleed while you colour the background.
Tips and warnings
- Place a sheet of paper under the illustration to prevent the picture from bleeding through onto your desk.
- Let the ink dry thoroughly before you erase the pencil lines or handle the picture. Otherwise, the illustration will smudge.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for