Seiko is one of the biggest watch brands in the world. Its quality timepieces have literally stood the test of time. When it's time to replace the battery, the most difficult part may be removing the watch back. Follow these steps to do the job.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Seiko watch
Look for a small separation on the watch back. This should be near where the band joins the watch body.
Insert a small knife into the separation to gently raise the watch back. A Swiss army knife works well.
Twist the back off of the watch to remove it.
Tips and warnings
- Because Seiko recommends taking its watches to an authorised dealer, be sure to consult your warranty before attempting any repairs on your own.
- Use caution when working with knives.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for