Finding your high school classmates and friends has never been easier. Using Facebook, in just a few clicks you can be sharing high school memories with long-lost pals.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Free Facebook Account
- Name of your high school
- Your high school graduation year
If you do not have a Facebook account, sign up for one. You can do this on the front page of Facebook. If you do have an account, log in.
If you have already entered the name of your high school and your graduation year, you can skip to Step 3. If not, click on "Profile" in the menu bar at the top of the page. Then click the "Info" tab. Hover the mouse over the "Education and Work" section until the Edit box appears. Then click "Edit." Type in the name of your high school and your graduation year. Facebook will start suggesting names as soon as you begin typing. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the section.
Hover the mouse over "Friends" on the top menu bar. Select "Find Friends."
At the bottom of the page, under "People Search," you will see a link that says, "Find classmates from Your High School, Your Graduation Year." Click on that link.
You will then see a list of people who have indicated that they attended your high school and graduated the same year that you did. If you would like to connect with these people, click "Add as Friend" or "Send Message" link to the right of their name.
How to Find High School Classmates on Facebook
Tips and warnings
- If you would like to see classmates from your high school that graduated the year before or after you, you can alter the search. After step 5, select the year that you are interested in from the drop-down box at the top of the page.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for