Express your creativity and imagination through your shoes by designing your own Nikes. The NikeID website makes it simple to customise your favourite Nikes right down to the colour of the Swoosh.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
Select your shoes on the NikeID website. From the drop-down boxes at the top of the screen, select from "Men's", "Women's", "Collections", "Studios" or "View All". Children's shoes are listed under "Men's" and "Women's". Choose from subcategories that range from sport to activity.
Customise your shoes. Select "Start Blank". Click on "What's Left?" on the menu to the right to begin customisation. Choose the colours for your shoes. Consider personalising your shoes with a personal ID or logo.
Purchase your shoes. Choose the size and quantity that you want to buy. Create a login to save your design.
Designing Your Nike Shoes
Tips and warnings
- It can take four weeks for delivery.
- You can also customise bags and clothing.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for