Proper oral hygiene is an important part of any daily routine. One of the best ways to keep your teeth and gums healthy is the use of an electric toothbrush such as the Oral-B Pulsar. Studies have shown the faster moving bristles on electric brushes are often more effective at cleaning gums and removing plaque build-up than traditional brushing methods. Because the Oral-B is a disposable brush it is typically less expensive than many electric brushes. In addition, the battery can be replaced, giving it an even longer shelf life and saving you more money.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- AAA battery
- Thin towel
- Aluminium foil
Unscrew the bottom portion of your toothbrush by turning counterclockwise. You might need to use force to break the seal.
Pull the cover off to expose the battery.
Carefully bend metal contact away from battery to remove from casing. Take note of the position of the battery before it is removed so that you can replace the new battery in the same manner.
Insert a new battery and re-bend contact into place.
Replace bottom portion of handle to cover battery. Twist in a clockwise direction until handle is completely screwed together.
Tips and warnings
- If you are unable to break the seal using your hands, use pliers to provide more torque. Wrap a thin towel around the handle to prevent scratching the plastic with the pliers.
- Often the contact will not realign properly once it is bent. If this happens, you will need to use pliers to manipulate it into place. If this doesn't work, attach a small piece of aluminium foil to the contact to lengthen the reach so that it is able to touch the battery.
- Applying too much pressure to the handle could crack the plastic casing.
- Be careful not to over bend metal contact as it could break off and render the toothbrush useless.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for