There may come times in your life when you may wish to cover up certain tattoos in visible locations like the arms, legs and shoulders. Job interviews, a wedding day or other formal occasions usually call for a more professional overall look. Since tattoos are permanent, and very costly to remove, your best bet is to use thick MAC tattoo cover make-up to temporarily cover up all of your ink.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- MAC Select Cover-Up
- Make-up sponge
- Concealer brush
Wash the tattooed area and pat dry.
Make sure to match the MAC tattoo cover make-up to the skin around your tattoo. Test out a few colours on your skin to help you decide which one best matches your skin tone.
Apply a generous amount of MAC tattoo cover make-up onto your tattoo. The bigger the tattoo, the more make-up you should apply.
Blend evenly around the edges of the tattoo and onto the non-tattooed area of your skin that surrounds the tattoo. Use the sponge or concealer brush to blend well into the skin.
Layer on more of the MAC tattoo cover make-up as needed. Sometimes if the tattoo is black or very dark, it can bleed through a single layer of cover-up. So, add on a second or third layer of the cover make-up and blend in thoroughly. Layering also provides a more natural look and prevents any bleed-throughs.
Tips and warnings
- Use an airbrush gun for a more flawless coverage. Just pour the MAC tattoo cover make-up into the opening in the gun where you would pour paint and spray in circular motions on your tattoo.
- You can also use your fingers to blend the tattoo cover make-up.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for