Bubble machine soap mixtures are made slightly different than regular bubble soaps. Bubble machine soaps are made to create larger bubbles. You can make your own bubble mixture at home for a fraction of the cost of pre-mixed soaps.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons glycerine
- 1 medium sauce pan
- 1/4 cup liquid dish detergent
- 1 empty 591ml soda bottle
Pour two cups of water into a medium sauce pan.
Add 2 tablespoons of glycerine to the water. Glycerine, used to make the bubbles stronger, is a common ingredient in beauty products. It can be purchased in most craft supply stores. Heat the mixture over low heat on a stove for five minutes, to melt the glycerine. Constantly stir the mixture. Remove from heat.
Add 1/4 cup of liquid dish soap into the water and glycerine mixture. (Use the type used to hand wash dishes.)
Gently stir the mixture with a wooden spoon to combine the ingredients. Stir slowly to avoid creating suds.
Pour the bubble mixture into the bubble machine. Any extra bubble mixture can be stored in an empty 591ml bottle of soda. It can be stored indefinitely.
Tips and warnings
- This bubble soap mixture is safe to use around children and pets.
- Do not let the bubble soap get into the eyes; soap causes eye irritation. If the soap does get into the eyes, thoroughly rinse the eyes with plenty of cool water.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for