Creating a wolf costume can be a lot of fun. You can choose several wolf looks, including a teen wolf or a simple "big bad wolf" costume. Many people become overwhelmed when considering putting a costume together; here's an easy approach to making a wolf outfit.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Wolf mask
- Glue Gun
Locate an inexpensive jacket. If you want to go for a "teen wolf" approach, you can find an inexpensive jacket on eBay or at your local thrift shop. You can then pick up a letter to place on the jacket at your local craft store. You can also purchase a bottle of Super 77 spray at the craft store to adhere the letter to the jacket.
Purchase a wolf mask. To complete the costume, you can purchase a wolf mask from your local department store or from an online bidding site.
Add hair to the jacket. Adding hair to the armpits of the jacket can achieve a nice effect to your wolf costume. Find a second-hand wig that matches your mask and cut the wig into pieces. Take a glue gun and adhere the latex pieces to the underarms of the jacket.
Locate fake fingernails. You can find black wolf-like fingernails at a local costume shop or craft store. Try the fingernails on in the store to ensure they're the correct size.
Choose a nice set of fangs. Adding fangs to your costume can provide a dramatic effect. You can find fangs at your local costume store, but make sure to purchase a product that appears comfortable. Look for fangs made of latex instead of hard plastic, so they won't cause you discomfort.
Tips and warnings
- To achieve a "teen wolf" effect, add a 1980s tape deck and headphones.
- Pay attention to allergies. Some people develop rashes from wearing latex masks. Wear your mask around the house to rule out the possibility of allergy. If you develop redness or swelling, discontinue use of the mask.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for