Most everyone enjoys going out to favourite restaurants and indulging in tasty and original food creations. However, there are not-so-enjoyable aspects of dining out, including forking over your hard-earned cash and spending half of the evening waiting for a table. Some special recipes have been leaked and people are able to make dishes in the luxury of their own homes for a portion of the price. Fuddruckers is an American chain restaurant famous for their huge hamburgers and self-serving topping bar. Luckily for their patrons, their delicious hamburger recipe has escaped from the kitchen and is available to make at home.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1 pound black Angus ground hamburger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Adobe seasoning
- 5 slices of American cheese
- 5 large hamburger buns
Place the ground meat in a bowl. Sprinkle the brown sugar and spices over the meat. Mix thoroughly with clean hands or utensils.
Cover the bowl with saran wrap and put in a refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Take the bowl out of the refrigerator and divide it into five flattened balls.
Fire up your grill! Place the hamburgers on your grill and cook until your desired preference.
Remove the burgers from the grill and place onto buns.
Add cheese, pickles and whatever other condiments your heart and taste buds crave. Enjoy your at-home Fuddruckers creation!
Tips and warnings
- Try and grill the hamburger buns for a tasty and crunchy experience!
- When shopping for the ingredients, look for the Adobe seasoning in the foreign/cultural aisle at the supermarket.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for