The little animal Halloween costumes you find in retail stores are really cute, but they can be costly. You can save yourself some money if you have a little time to spare and create your own costume from scratch. With a few basic steps, you can create a sheep costume for your child.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- White hooded sweatshirt
- White sweatpants
- Pillow stuffing or cotton balls
- Black shoes
- Double-sided tape or glue
Lay the sweatshirt and the sweatpants on a flat surface.
Attach fiberfill or cotton balls to the clothing. If you would like to reuse the clothing after Halloween, attach them with double-sided tape.
Apply cotton balls or fiberfill to the back side of the clothing. Don't miss any part of the outfit; even the arms and the hood of the sweatshirt should be covered.
Dress your child in her outfit.
Apply white make-up to a small area of his face to test for allergies, then apply the make-up to the entire face. Apply a little black to the tip of the nose.
Tips and warnings
- Allow enough time to complete the whole costume. If you are using glue, you will need to allow for it to dry, preferably overnight.
- Teach a small child how to "baa" before she goes out trick-or-treating.
- This costume will keep your child warm in if he'll be outside in the cold for a long period of time.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for