The perfume market is exploding. There are so many choices available on the market today, it can be a real challenge to make a decision. This is why choosing a sample is so important. Now, you can order perfume samples online. Butt, before you order a perfume sample online, you need to follow some precautions to you can be sure your fragrance is authentic. Follow our steps to order perfume samples online.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Credit Card
Purchase from retailers selling homemade scents and custom orders. Some companies specialise in making custom scents and offer scents similar to those of brand name fragrances. These providers give the customer special attention and the costs are much lower than brand name fragrances.
Request samples directly from the company, and take advantage of free offers. If you buy directly through the company, you can be certain the perfume sample is authentic and unaltered. Sign up to get free perfume samples through the company’s website. Request to receive samples when a new fragrance launches.
Buy merchandise from online retailers that offer free samples with every order. Some reputable companies offer free samples with every order, while others offer samples with a minimum purchase. Still, others let you choose your free samples during the checkout process, instead of receiving samples you do not want or need.
Use online auction sites to purchase perfume samples. Many customers receive samples from retail purchases or they obtain unsolicited perfume samples from another source, and do not want the samples. Instead of throwing them away, they sell them on auction sites, and quite often, these samples sell in bulk.
Subscribe to a woman’s magazine for free perfume samples. Most women’s magazines, especially publications that target the younger generation, offer free perfume samples attached inside the magazine. These publications also allow readers the chance to participate in contests and other offers that award winner’s beauty baskets or other beauty packages that come with perfume samples.
Find a company with a liberal return policy. Many online retailers will gladly accept returns on perfume purchases, even those who make custom scents. This way, you will be able to sample the perfume and return it if it does not agree with you.
Tips and warnings
- Purchasing decant perfume (full perfume bottle opened and divided for resale) online may be seen as unethical, and it may be illegal in your jurisdiction. Opening a perfume bottle may also alter the scent, giving an unauthentic aroma, taking away the company’s hard-earned work to formulate the scent for you.
- Opening a perfume bottle to decant could be dangerous and result in injuries from broken glass or splatters into mucus membranes.
- A rash could occur with any perfume sample if it does not agree with your skin or sensitivities.
- Buying or selling samples with labels, “Not for resale” may be illegal. Laws and rules regarding the resale of samples may change over time. Check with the company you purchase from before buying, making sure your potential purchase is legal. Confirm this information with the designer’s company.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for