If you are tired of curling your lashes with an eyelash curler every day, only to lose that curl before the day even ends, find out how you can permanently curl your eyelashes.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
The very first step is to research the salons near your home to see if they offer permanent eyelash curling services. If you can find a salon that does so, find out if you need an appointment or if they take walk-ins.
Permanent eyelash curling actually involves putting a perming solution onto the eyelashes and perming them. The stylist will treat the eyelashes first with perming solution and then use a tiny roller to roll the eyelashes back.
The length of time your eyelashes will stay curled, varies for everyone. It is guaranteed that they will stay curled for 2 to 3 months, but it does vary and depend on when your eyelashes go through regrowth. When your new lashes grow in, they will grow in straight so you will need to get the procedure redone in order to have your eyelashes curled again.
Tips and warnings
- Permanent eyelash curling allows your lashes to stay curled even after swimming, showering, crying or sweating.
- An eyelash perm can also replace mascara because it essentially provides the same function that mascara does, except that you won't have to worry about the running, smudging or smearing that mascara is known to do.
- As with any procedure being done near the eyes, there is a slight risk of injury.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for