Eyebrows are one facial feature that many people overlook. Having thicker eyebrows can make a woman more beautiful or give more character to a man. Eyebrows draw attention to the eyes, which are some people's best feature. You can grow thicker eyebrows easily and quickly, and help accentuate your features.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Castor oil
- Olive oil
- Eyebrow conditioner
Massage olive oil into your eyebrows every day.
Massage castor oil into your eyebrows one or two times a day.
Swipe an over-the-counter eyebrow conditioner on your eyebrows one or two times per day.
Pour a small bit of whole milk into a cup. Dip a small make-up sponge into the milk and squeeze it onto your eyebrows.
Take a multivitamin daily.
Talk to a doctor about eyebrow restoration, a procedure akin to hair grafts that can be done as an outpatient procedure.
Tips and warnings
- If you are having difficulty growing thicker eyebrows, ask your dermatologist for advice.
- Don't let castor oil get into your eyes when applying it to your eyebrows.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for