The good news is that it's relatively easy to win a guy's heart. The bad news is that it's relatively easy to win a guy's heart. You have to always keep in mind that once you win a guy's heart, it's hard to get rid of, should Prince Charming turn out to be Prince Scumbag. Think long and hard before you apply any of these tips, because you could be stuck with this guy for a long, long time. Before you try winning a guy's heart, be sure you like your own company and are comfortable within your own skin.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Lots of food that the guy likes
Ask yourself why you want this particular guy. Be honest, now. You need to see if it's just this guy you like, or the idea of being in love that you like. If you know deep inside that this is the man you want in your life, then proceed to Step 2. Otherwise, adopt a pet.
Engage in conversation as often as you can with your beloved. This must be at the guy's convenience more than yours in the initial stages of your relationship.
Pay attention when he talks (or at least, act like you are paying attention). Laugh at the appropriate times. Agree with a lot of what he says (but not enough to be false to who you are).
Observe how he behaves, talks, dresses and treats other people and animals. Be involved with his habits. This will let you know what he will be live to live with. If you see something that disturbs you, go back to Step 1 and honestly decide if this guy is worthy of you.
Feed him as often as possible, even if this means picking up the tab at a restaurant. Men do equate food with love, unless you feed them stuff they don't like. But, if the man prefers to cook, let him.
Treat him as you would your best friend. This means you must allow him to see you when you have a cold or other times when you are not looking and feeling your best. Although you want to be friendly and a source of comfort, you also want to be seen as someone who is secure within your own skin. Be honest with him about what you want out of life. This will be greatly appreciated in the long run by both you and him.
Cross your fingers.
Tips and warnings
- Don't assume that men "read between the lines" and wonder what you "mean" by your actions. They take things more literally than women do. If you want them to know something, just tell them.
- Don't think that you can change anything about a man that you don't like. Only the man can change himself. He will resent you trying to change him.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for