Crockpots allow for foods to cook over a long period of time without using the oven. You can cook foods by themselves, such as steak and chicken, or you can make complete meals and dishes. If you are a novice at the crock pot, or just looking for something easy or delicious to make, you have several options. A relatively simple meal, roast chicken dinner can be put in the crock pot and will come out fully cooked and flavourful.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Four carrots
- Six medium red potatoes
- Medium bowl
- Four skinless boneless chicken breast
- Measuring spoon
- 1/8 tsp of garlic salt
- Can of cream of mushroom soup
- Can of cream of chicken soup
- Cutting board
- Can opener
Cut four washed carrots into approximately 1/2-inch pieces and place in the crock pot.
Chop six washed medium red potatoes into approximately 1-inch pieces, and place in the crock pot.
Cut four thawed boneless, skinless chicken breasts in half and place in the crock pot on top of the potatoes and carrots.
Put one can of cream of chicken soup, one can of cream of mushroom soup and 1/8 tsp of garlic salt into a bowl and stir.
Pour the cream of chicken, mushroom and garlic salt over the chicken.
Cover the crock pot with the lid, turn it on low and cook the roast chicken dinner for eight hours.
Tips and warnings
- You will need one chicken breast per serving. One chicken breast is normally enough to feed one person.
- If you would like to make your roast chicken dinner thicker, add 2 tbsp of mashed potato flakes after the dinner has cooked for eight hours and cook for 30 minutes longer.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for