When you record your outgoing answering machine message, you probably want to get creative and make people laugh each time they hear your greeting. Instead of recording a traditional message, download and use celebrity answering machine greetings.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Use your mobile phone with Internet access to download and use a celebrity answering machine message. If you want to use the message on your cell phone, you'll want to download it directly onto your phone.
Go to a website that has a selection of celebrity answering machine greetings and messages. On Celebrity Messages (see Resources), you'll find a selection of messages you can use to greet your callers.
Register and buy credit in order to pay for the celebrity answering machine message. The site charges a modest fee to download their collection of messages.
Choose "Answer Tones" from the main menu of Celebrity Messages. Scroll through a list of celebrities and preview the answering machine greeting recorded by that celebrity.
Select "Download Now." After a few minutes, the message will have downloaded onto your phone to use for your celebrity answering machine greeting.
Tips and warnings
- Alltel offers their subscribers a service called Voicemail Max. With this service, you record your voicemail and then the company converts it into the voice of a celebrity.
- Due to copyright issues, not all of the greetings will have the actual voice of the celebrity. Instead, you'll hear an impression which sounds like the celebrity's voice.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for