Everyone wants skin that has a healthy glow. Following a daily regimen can help you get the beautiful, coveted skin you've always dreamed of. With the right routine and products, clear and smooth skin is easy to achieve. You might want to start with a specialist that can recommend different products that would benefit your skin type.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Facial cleanser or soap
- Blemish treatment
- Exfoliating scrub or mask
Wash your face daily with a gentle cleanser in the morning and before going to bed at night.
Treat any blemishes with a special cream or ointment. Try to use a product that is gentle yet effective on your skin.
Moisturize after cleansing and treatment to ensure your skin maintains a healthy moisture level. Use moisturizers designed for sensitive skin.
Apply sunscreen to your face every morning before leaving the house. It prevents aging and sun damage which can occur over time. SPF 15 or higher is recommended.
Exfoliate dead skin cells with a mask or treatment once a week to keep your skin glowing with new healthy cells.
Tips and warnings
- Use hot water when washing your face so the pores are opened.
- When drying your face, be sure to use a clean towel and pat it dry. Avoid rubbing your face dry, as this can be harmful to your skin.
- Look for products that are non-comedogenic, otherwise your pores could get clogged and you'll end up with more blemishes than you had before.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for