McDonald's Happy Meal Toys are popular collector's items. If you have a small collection or a large collection selling these toys will not only make other collectors happy it will give you a little extra spending money.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Online auction account
- Happy Meal toys
- Non-abrasive cleaner
- Soft cloth
- Digital Camera
- Internet connection
Purchase happy meal items from McDonald's. Included in each happy meal is a small toy usually suitable for children ages 3 and up.
Keep your Happy Meal toys in their original packaging. They retain more value if they are in their original packaging.
Clean any Happy Meal toys that have been removed from the original packaging. The best way to do this is with a mild cleaner and a soft cloth. In the absence of a mild cleaner use soap and water to clean the toys.
Take digital photographs of your Happy Meal toys. Items tend to sell better if the buyer can see what the actual product for sell is.
Set up an online auction. Check out other auctions for similar items to see what types of starting bids are being used. This will give you a better idea what to ask for and how much to expect to earn from your Happy Meal toys.
Tips and warnings
- One of the easiest ways to sell Happy Meal toys is to sell them as a lot. A lot is when you sell several items for one total price. This is a great way to sell those items that aren't in mint condition or do not have their original plastic wrapping.
- The more rare the Happy Meal toy the more you will be able to get out of the sale. If it's a rare item remember to add that to your description.
- Happy Meal Toys are not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Please see the product description included in the packaging for appropriate ages.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for