It seems like every month there is a hot new Fragrance coming out onto the market. Many Celebrities sell perfume that is not only almost impossible to find when it first comes out, but it can really be out of most people's price range. Why pay high dollar for a full bottle of perfume when you can get smaller sample sizes for free?
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Department Store.
- Empty Glass Perfume Bottle.
Read your favourite Fashion Magazines for the Articles and Advertisements that announce when upcoming Fragrances are going to be released to the Public.
Tear out the Pages that have your favourite Perfume Scent on them to keep as a reminder as to what Fragrances you will be asking for at the Fragrance Counter.
Up to a week before the Fragrance Debuts, plan out which Department Stores you will visit to get your free Samples.
The Morning that the Perfume Debuts, go to each Department Stores' Fragrance Counter and ask for a Free Fluid Sample.
Visit several Fragrance Counters in several different Department Stores until you have as much Perfume as desired.
When you have all of your Samples obtained, carefully pour each Perfume Vial into a decorative Glass Perfume Bottle.
Spray on and enjoy your free Perfume!
How to get Expensive Perfume for Free.
Tips and warnings
- Don't hesitate to ask your Fragrance Salesperson for several free Samples of your favourite new Perfume.
- Simply asking for some free samples to try to see if you will like the Perfume is all you have to say to the Salesperson.
- Product Fragrance Samples tend to be limited and only available for a short time, so don't wait too long after the Perfume's debut.
- Make sure to ask for Fluid Samples and not 'spray on' Samples.
- Act extremely interested in buying a full size bottle of the expensive Perfume.
- Get a Buddy System going so multiple trips can be made to the same Department Store so you can have more Perfume.
- Many fine Retail or Craft Stores sell Decorative Perfume Bottles for a reasonable price.
- Keep your empty Perfume Vials open to create an added smell to your Dresser and Lingerie Drawers to make the Scent stretch even further.
- Do not take Vials of Perfume from the Department Store without asking.