The Internet is an awesome tool, and through it you can find out all you need to know to get the most return on your Ty Beanie Babies collection. The Internet can also be used to sell your Beanies, if that is your intention. Whatever your reason for pricing your Beanies, you can find out all you need to know in a few easy steps.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Research on eBay to find out the prices people are listing their Beanie Babies for and the final amounts buyers are paying for them. You will need an eBay account if you don't have one already. It is free and easy to set up. With an eBay account you gain access to more in-depth searches to find prices. Search active listings to see how many Beanie Babies of certain types are for currently for sale and how much are people selling them for. A search of completed auctions will give you the most important information -- how much people are really paying for certain Beanies.
Look on Craigslist to get an idea of what Beanies Babies people have for sale, what price they are asking. Use the Craigslist "Wanted" category to see which Beanie Babies are most in demand in your area. You may be able to sell or trade the toys for something else you want.
Locate toy price guides on the Internet and look up what the price guide suggests for each Beanie Baby. Price guides do not take into consideration how in demand a certain Beanie may be -- after all, the more something is wanted, the more valuable it becomes. Things such as rarity and supply-and-demand are important to consider when pricing your Beanie Babies.
Tips and warnings
- When pricing your Beanies to sell, always price them a little higher so there is room for negotiation.
- Because a price is listed in a guide does not mean this is the price you will receive. This is especially true if the person you sell to is purchasing your Beanie to resell himself.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for