One of today's latest styles for women is wearing boots over their jeans. Learn how to tuck jeans into your boots by reading these steps.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Knee-high socks
- Optional: rubber bands
It is preferable to wear bootcut or skinny jeans with this look. These styles have tapered legs which will allow you to easily fit the trousers into the boots without the denim looking bunchy. Also dark denim jeans will go with any colour of boots you are wearing: brown, black, tan or white.
Tuck in the jeans with knee-high socks.
Pull the boots over the socks to cover them completely.
Another way to place your boots over jeans is rolling the bottom of the jeans for a more fitted look.
Tips and warnings
- Wrap a rubber band around the bottom of the trousers so the jeans will stay straightened and not loosen.
- Spice it up the by wearing a fitted tunic shirt that matches the colour of the boots or wear a short-sleeved jacket to complete the look.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for