One of the most important factors that makes a great party is the music. You don't want to just play entire CDs or the radio, nor do you want to worry about changing discs. Making an awesome playlist is a great plan, and these days it is very easy to do. The music can make or break the party!
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Create the vibe at your party. What type of party are you having? Is it a dinner party, a cocktail party or a Saturday night bash? Depending on the situation, you can determine what type of playlist to create and how loud the music should be.
Mix it up; variety is the best way to interest people. Throw in a bunch of different music. There is no limit unless you are having a dinner party, in which case you should limit the music to soft dinner music so people can converse comfortably.
Gather together about 30 songs that will compile a hot playlist. You can create the playlist on different websites. Simply create an account, which is free, then add up to 100 songs that will play continuously.
Experiment until you create a winning playlist. Make sure that you include songs that everyone knows, too. Check out a few of the newer websites that offer tons of music downloads.
Tips and warnings
- If you add a song that not many are familiar with, follow it up with a few that you are certain everyone knows.
- People like to hear something new but don't want to feel like they are completely out of the loop.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for