Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that affects over 14 million men and women each year. While there is no permanent cure for rosacea, there are several treatment options available to manage the condition. If you're looking for a natural way to treat rosacea, apple cider vinegar taken orally may improve your skin and reduce a rosacea outbreak. If you want to reduce red patches, get rid of small red bumps or minimise the instances of blushing and skin flushing, here's how to use apple cider vinegar to reduce the symptoms and signs of rosacea.
Things you need
Apple cider vinegar tablets
Consult with a skincare professional. A consultation with a dermatologist or skincare specialist will determine the severity of your skin condition and the best type of treatment plan for your skin.
Search for apple cider vinegar tablets. Apple cider vinegar supplements are readily available at health food stores and natural herbal medicine outlets; look for all-natural, organic varieties from a reputable company.
Take the recommended dose of apple cider vinegar tablets. In most cases, 1 or 2 tablets per day can begin the healing process for rosacea and other skin conditions.
Take care of your skin throughout treatment. Skin that is damaged from rosacea needs extra special care, especially if you spend a lot of time in the sun. Make sure you are using medicated sunscreen and other skincare products to protect the skin during your apple cider vinegar supplementation.
Soothe the skin with aloe treatments. Apple cider vinegar tablets will take time to bring results, but you can soothe and manage your skin during the process by applying topical aloe treatments. Aloe can be very soothing and may help with the healing process.
- Ask your dermatologist about recommended brands of apple cider vinegar tablets Look for organic and natural varieties of apple cider vinegar tablets for the most effective treatment
- Avoid using over the counter rosacea treatments without consulting with a dermatologist Make sure you do not exceed dosage levels of apple cider vinegar pills
Tips and Warnings
- Ask your dermatologist about recommended brands of apple cider vinegar tablets
- Look for organic and natural varieties of apple cider vinegar tablets for the most effective treatment
- Avoid using over the counter rosacea treatments without consulting with a dermatologist
- Make sure you do not exceed dosage levels of apple cider vinegar pills
Things you need
- Apple cider vinegar tablets
- Medicated sunscreen
- Aloe treatment