Skittles Vodka is a homemade, fruity, alcoholic drink that that's perfect during the Summer or any other time when sweet alcohol is desired. The concoction can be a hit at your next party, celebration or your next time out with friends.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Empty bottle
- Clean t-shirt
Get an empty vodka bottle and purchase a handle of vodka and a King Sized bag of Skittles.
Open the bag of Skittles and separate colors. Decide on which colours you would like to include in your Skittles Vodka mix and drop your preferred Skittle colours into the empty Vodka bottle.
Pour Vodka into the Vodka bottle with Skittles in it until it becomes full.
Put the cap on the bottle Skittles Vodka bottle and shake it for 30 seconds.
Allow the bottle of Skittles and Vodka to sit undisturbed for one day.
Use a clean, white T-shirt to strain the remaining Skittles out of the Vodka mixture and into another container.
Enjoy your Skittles Vodka as shots.
Tips and warnings
- A handle of vodka is approximately 1.75 litres/60 oz.
- Let the Skittles Vodka sit for an extra day to make sure that the Vodka absorbs all of the Skittle flavour.
- Try using multiple, smaller bottles with a different Skittle flavour in each.
- Place it in the freezer for a few hours to chill the vodka after mixing and straining.
- When making Skittles Vodka, many people leave green and purple Skittles out of the mix. The combination of these colours with the others may ruin the taste or look of your Skittles Vodka.