Chocolate sauce is sinfully delicious and makes the perfect topping for desserts such as ice cream, brownies or cake. It also makes for great fondue, so invite your friends and drizzle some over strawberries or bananas for an after-dinner treat. This rich and creamy sauce is easy to prepare and requires few ingredients, so you can start enjoying it sooner.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Combine cocoa, sugar and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Allow the ingredients to come to a boil and stir.
Boil for 1 minute and remove from heat.
Add the vanilla and stir.
Drizzle over your favourite dessert or use as a dip.
Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Tips and warnings
- Use 1 1/4 cups of water instead of milk for a thinner sauce.
- Add white chocolate chips for a sweeter sauce.
- Stir your chocolate often while it is heating up so it does not burn.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for