Men who wear pantyhose reap many sports and health benefits. Pantyhose can soothe muscle aches, reduce swelling, stimulate blood circulation and protect against chafing. Wearing pantyhose also deters foot odor and athlete's foot by keeping feet dry inside shoes. Buy pantyhose for men and begin experiencing a new way of keeping yourself healthy and at the top of your game.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Browse online catalogs for pantyhose. Note the fiber contents of each style. Give preference to pantyhose that contains at least 30 percent lycra, as a high lycra content increases comfort levels.
Consult sizing and style guides available on the website, as not all pantyhose will fit all body types.
Select the style, size and color of your preferred pantyhose. Note the compression level of each style of pantyhose before selecting it. Some compression levels may be more uncomfortable than others.
Pick extra features for your pantyhose. Zippers, comfort panels, reinforced toes and opaque ankles increase pantyhose for men's usability. Buying pantyhose with opaque ankles, for example, allows you to wear the pantyhose in place of your regular socks.
Place your order. Enter your personal and billing information.
Tips and warnings
- Runners, cyclers, skiers, divers, hikers, campers, hockey, football and lacrosse players, and horseback and motorcycle riders can all benefit from wearing pantyhose. Military, law enforcement, construction workers and people who sit all day may also find pantyhose useful during the day.
- Wear pantyhose under your normal clothes for warmth if you don't have thermal underclothes.
- Some pantyhose for men may be footless.
- If you're buying pantyhose for men for medical use, note the description of each style on the manufacturer's website. Some pantyhose styles may be specifically designed for certain medical conditions.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for