Those cheap plastic fangs you find at Halloween aren't your style, and besides, they look really cheesy. Want to look more impressive and scary? Get some vampire teeth implants. Here's how to really look like Count Dracula instead of some little kid wannabe.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Consultation with a cosmetic dentist
- Dental implants
Make an appointment with a cosmetic dentist. He is the person who can make your pointy teeth permanent instead of something just stuck on in front of your regular teeth.
Explain to him or her what look you are trying to achieve with your new fangs. Maybe you prefer subtle, elongated canine teeth, or perhaps you want to go full-bore, giant honkin' fangs in front. Being clear about what it is that you want will make it more likely that you will be pleased with the final result.
Research the dentist's recommendations for treatment. The most common kind of dental implant uses a kind of titanium that can last for 35 years or more if you take care of them.
Follow your dentist's recommendations for pre-treatment care to ensure that your vampire teeth look as natural as possible and to lessen the chance of something going wrong.
Take care of your new vampire teeth like you would your regular, normal teeth. Nothing looks worse than neglected teeth.
Tips and warnings
- Your dentist will check to make sure you have enough bone in your jaw before he or she will give you implants. This is to ensure that they will be secure and not loose in your mouth. Loose implants can make talking and eating much difficult.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for