If you sell on eBay Auctions, you have probably discovered that eBay charges for each additional picture that you use in your auction listing. Often one picture of an item is not enough to give potential buyers a good look at your item. Fortunately there is a way to put extra pictures into your auction for free. You can host the pictures on Photobucket.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Register for an account at Photobucket. Photobucket is a free picture hosting site.
Click on Albums + Uploads on the left side of the page.
Choose "Add More" if you have more then 3 pictures to upload.
Use the "Browse" button next to each field to select the pictures from your computer hard drive that you want to put into your eBay auction.
Upload you pictures to Photobucket by clicking on the "Upload" button after your pictures are selected.
Copy the HTML tag onto your clipboard. The HTML tag is found in the third field underneath each picture in your Photobucket album.
Paste the HTML tag from your clipboard into your eBay auction description.
Tips and warnings
- Photobucket will only allow you to have 1,000 pictures in your album at any one time. Delete old pictures when you no longer need them.
- Wait until your customer receives their item before deleting the picture from Photobucket. Some eBay buyers like to go back to the auction description after they receive their package and compare your description with the item.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for