Finding that perfect designer handbag can be daunting and typically very expensive. However, you can buy the latest most chic handbags without spending a fortune: wholesale. However, buying wholesale can be tricky if you don't know what to look for or where to go. You can follow some tips on how to buy a designer handbag wholesale.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Decide which designer handbags you are interested in purchasing. Make a list of your top five favorite current bags so you can have an idea of what to look for before you begin shopping.
Search online for a listing of wholesalers in your area or in the country in general. Be prepared to travel a bit to get the best price on an authentic wholesale handbag.
Set a budget with which to spend on your designer wholesale bag. Expect to pay anywhere from 30%-80% off the retail price, depending on where you buy your wholesale from.
Seek wholesalers who buy their handbags from overstock of small boutiques. Go to small boutiques in your area and ask who they buy their bags from and if they sell their bags to any wholesalers that are reputable.
Buy your designer wholesale bag only after doing as much research as possible on where the most authentic and best bags can be purchased. Look online at wholesalers as a last resort as you want to be able to see and hold your handbag to ensure quality.
Tips and warnings
- Most French, Italian and British designers sell their handbags to overseas wholesalers because they are closer in proximity.
- Contact as many wholesalers as possible. Speak to someone and ask questions about their stock, customer satisfaction and return policies.
- Beware of fakes or knock-offs if this is not what you want. Many designer bags come with registration numbers or certificates of authenticity, so ask your wholesaler if they provide the relevant information.
- If it seems way to cheap to be true, then it probably is. Wholesale prices are good but not ridiculous. Beware of scams or illegal merchandising.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for