Grocery bills are becoming higher as the price of food products steadily rises. People who use coupons find that they save a significant amount each time they visit the grocery store. Instead of clipping coupons from the paper, shoppers are beginning to find grocery coupons online. Read on to learn how to find them.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Find a website that has printable grocery coupons. Ideally, you want to find a site that is free to use, such as "Coupon Surfer" or "Cool Savings."
Sign up with the coupon website. Most sites require you to complete a registration process. Enrollment usually requires that you give the website your e-mail address, phone number and name.
Choose the categories that you wish to find coupons in. Navigate through the various categories to see what type of deals are offered. Use your shopping list to pick the grocery coupons that you want.
Click on the deal. Once you find a deal that interest you, click on it to get more details. The details will let you know when the grocery coupon expires and any other limitations.
Select the print preview option and print out the coupon. Use your printer to print out as many coupons as you like. Snip away any excess paper surrounding the coupon and take them with you to the grocery store.
Tips and warnings
- Online grocery coupon websites also offer the option of notifying you by e-mail when they have a deal that you are interested in.
- Don't be surprised if you get more spam once you sign up for an online coupon site. If they offer you the option, let them know that you do not wish to receive offers from other companies.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for