Juicy Couture is a Californian clothing brand with a strong youth market following in the UK. The understated, casual style is accompanied with upmarket prices. However, it is possible to find discounts on most of the brand's collection, which includes handbags, shoes and jewellery along with their trademark velour tracksuits. Take a strategic approach to shopping and learn to find the brand bargains offered at unbelievable prices.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Juicy Couture recommended retail prices
- Time for research
Check out the official Juicy Couture website. Look for announcements of sales. You can shop online or visit the main store in London's Regent Street. Email the store for information about sales periods and if there is no information about discounts check the website.
Visit a store near you that has a Juicy Couture concession. Outside London, a number of the larger department stores stock the brand. Contact the main store in London for a list of stockists near you. Ask at the concession about sales periods. Get to the sale as soon as it starts for the best chance of getting the product you want.
Check online shop Asos. This store specialises in youth market fashion brands and has a host of discounted products. Look in the Juicy Couture section of the site for sales items. Asos has ongoing sales throughout the year, so checking the site regularly is the best way to find a bargain. (See Resources)
Use a UK-based "deals" website, such as Hot UK Deals or Wowcher, and keep checking the fashion category. Consumers notify the site about deals available from retail outlets around the country. Sign up for membership of the site and you can post a request for information about Juicy Couture offers. You can also download an app to either an iPhone or Android phone so you can search and receive alerts on the go.
Browse eBay for Juicy Couture products. Have a list of the recommended retail price of the Juicy Couture products you want and compare this with the price offered. Be aware that a lot of copies of the top brands are offered as being the genuine product on eBay. If the price is very low, then there's a good chance it's a fake.
Avoid the numerous websites with Juicy Couture in the name, apart from the official site, obviously. Many of these sites appear convincingly "official" and some even appear to be UK-based, when they are actually representing Asian companies manufacturing Juicy Couture replicas. The prices are enticing, but there is no guarantee that you will get the colour and size you ordered, even if you are happy to buy replica items.
Tips and warnings
- Know what authentic Juicy Couture products should look like. This applies to shopping for all fashion brands. The replica manufacturers are good at what they do, but the attention to detail is what separates the real from the replica.
- Read the small print on websites offering Juicy Couture at hugely reduced prices. The website may look like the real thing, but if you notice mistakes in English grammar and spelling, it is a replica site.
- Some websites do say the products are replicas, but it is typically placed somewhere on the page that the majority of customers won't bother to look at.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for