You can make changes to the name an easyJet flight is booked in and alter travel dates up to two hours before a flight is scheduled to depart, but as with most services provided by budget airlines, it will cost you. EasyJet charges a fee if you want to change one of the names on your booking. If you want to change travel dates, you will have to pay the difference between the price of the flight you originally booked and your new one plus an additional charge.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Go to the My easyJet login page on your web browser, enter your email and password, and then select "Enter." Make sure all of your personal information is up to date and that the debit or credit card linked to your account is still valid.
Click or tap "Your bookings" in the top right-hand corner of the screen to access your booked flights. Select the flight you want to change, choose either the "Transfer to another flight" or "Change a passenger name" option and make the necessary alterations. You can change individual legs of all passengers' journeys on your booking.
Work out if paying a fee to change your flight is the best option. If the flight to which you want to change costs less than the fee you'll be charged, abandoning your alterations and booking your new flight normally through easyJet's website will save you money. The change flight feature won't refund you anything if the flight you switch to is cheaper than the original one you booked.
Complete any changes you want to go ahead with and pay the due fees. Confirmation of the changes you made will be emailed to you in the form of a new itinerary.
Tips and warnings
- You can also make changes to your booking by downloading an easyJet app for Apple iOS and Android devices.
- Always pay for easyJet flights with a debit card to avoid credit card surcharges.
- If you didn't book your flight online, you'll need to contact easyJet customer service to make alterations to your itinerary.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for