RAR Password Recovery Magic is a software utility that allows you to recover passwords you've created for RAR files. Mediafire is an online storage facility where you can keep your password-protected RAR folders. Folders with the ".rar" extension contain a compressed file or files. When you download a RAR folder, you need to decompress the files it contains before you can read them in Windows 7. If you've put a password on a RAR folder, but forgotten it, you can try retrieving it with RAR Password Recovery Magic.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- RAR Password Recovery Magic
- Mediafire account
- RAR file creator
Open RAR Password Recovery Magic by clicking the icon on your desktop or by clicking "Start" then "All Programs" and selecting it from the list.
Navigate to the password-protected RAR folder you've downloaded from your Mediafire account from the RAR Password Recovery Magic operation window and click "Open."
Select "Setting" to define your search parameters. You can choose to search for numbers, letters or symbols alone, or any combination of those three options.
Click the "BruteForce" tab and choose the number of characters in the password from within a set range. Click "Start" to begin the password recovery process.
Tips and warnings
- Password recovery can take some time, but you can leave the programme working in the background while you work on something else.
- You have to pay to own a full copy of RAR Password Recovery Magic, but you can download a free trial that allows up to 10 uses.
- RAR Password Recovery Magic is not guaranteed to work every time.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for