Creamy, zippy horseradish sauce is a classic with beef. Makes 360 ml (1½ cups).
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 300 ml (3/4 cup) plain yoghurt
- 300 ml (3/4 cup) mayonnaise
- 2.5 g (1/2 tsp) sugar
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 45 g (3 tbsp) grated fresh horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Use with vegetables on platters or to accompany any dipping food, such as potato wedges/chips/sliced vegetables. Also great on sushi and chinese dipping foods such as spring rolls, dumplings.