A number of paint colours can be used in a room featuring cherry wood furniture. The dark wood looks good against a backdrop of both traditional as well as trendy colour schemes.
Other People Are Reading
Make it Stand Out
One of the newer trends in the last several years has been grey paint on the wall. Cherry wood stands out when displayed against colours like grey, deep blues and lime green and typically these colours have been used with cherry wood furniture in the past.
In some cases, it behoves the homeowner to consider the decorating style she has chosen. For example, a romantic look is really complemented by dusty rose or pale pinks. These colours go well with cherry wood furniture and fit the decorative motif. This kind of colour combination has been used quite a bit in traditional decorating styles featuring cherry wood.
Sometimes the simplest step is to experiment a bit. Certain factors like fabric texture or the quality of the light in the room changes the way something will look. If there's a certain paint colour you'd like to try out against the cherry wood, use some paint chips to see if you like it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for
- Rental Decorating: Style Survey Says ...Are You a Little Bit Country?
- Home Decorating: Tips To Help You Select The Right Traditional Decorating Decor
- Apartment Therapy: Decor Time Machine: The 80s
- Shelter Pop: Trend Watch: Gray Walls
- Home Decorating Made Easy: Bring Your Romantic Bedroom Ideas to Life