Movie star and singer Cher first shot to fame in the 1960s as half of Sonny and Cher. Over the years, she has transformed her look a number of times and has worn many outfits -- from the hippie style of her early career to the raunchy outfit she wore in the 1989 "Turn Back Time" music video, according to her official website. The latter is a well-known look of hers that is an easy costume to put together yourself at home -- although you may want to cover a little more flesh than Cher's version.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Black sleeveless bodysuit
- Silver sequins
- Black pantyhose
- Black knee-high boots
- Black leather biker jacket
- Curly black wig
Glue sequins onto the black bodysuit in a scattered, random fashion. Don't completely cover the bodysuit; spread the sequins about 2 inches apart, so the suit still looks black, but has a sparkling effect.
Pull on your pantyhose; wear your bodysuit over the top.
Put on your black knee-high boots and leather jacket.
Pull on your curly black wig and tuck all your hair underneath.
Tips and warnings
- Wear fishnet stockings and suspenders instead of pantyhose if you feel brave.
- Use the biggest, curliest wig you can find.
- If you have long, black hair, curl it with heated curling irons instead of wearing a wig.
- High-heeled leather boots most closely resemble Cher's.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for