Making garland crowns can be fun to do. They can be used in Christmas activities or in Halloween costumes. A wide variety of shapes and colours are available. Garland crowns are adjustable in size and thickness and safe for almost all ages.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Garlands, various colours
- Fake jewels
- Stick-on stars
- Spray glitter
Measure the head of the child who will be wearing the crown. Cut a few lengths of wire garland, adding two inches on both ends for sizing and twisting together.
Interweaving the strands into a circle is one way to achieve the crown look. Add pipe cleaners in a matching colour for the points of a crown by folding each pipe cleaner in half and twisting the ends onto the garland about an inch or two apart.
Add jewels or spray glitter to the garland crown to give it a more "royal" look.
Tips and warnings
- Allow plenty of drying time before wearing so that extra jewels or glitter remain on the crown.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for